Why am I banned from survival

Zenya4

Jan 29, 2019
Confess your sins by admitting to your mistakes. It is time to cleanse your soul, uski

1 John 1:8-10
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Jan 30, 2019
Bikini Bottom
Previously I have told you not once but twice that I am no evildoer, yet you still stand to accuse me of witchery.

In sooth I know no evil and do not indulge in that which is unholy. You are striking at thin air by accusing me, traitor, stand down now, for the Holy Lord above punishes all that is false and evil like thyself who utters such non-sense!

Psalms 109:1-5
Be not silent, O God of my praise!
For wicked and deceitful mouths are opened against me,

speaking against me with lying tongues.
They beset me with words of hate,
and attack me without cause.
In return for my love they accuse me,
even as I make prayer for them.
So they reward me evil for good,
and hatred for my love.

Last edited:

Zenya4

Jan 29, 2019
Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned. Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Jan 30, 2019
Bikini Bottom
Why, what doth thee stand to gain from such accusatory lies? You are the devil's messenger, bidding on his behalf; you, who is trying to spread the sin of deceit and lies. Such words you preach yet do not follow, a thing akin to what the devil does, but I would not know since I am a man of holiness.

Why are we still entertaining this sinner? Why has he a word on my false sentence?

O' dear Judge, I beseech you: I hope that, as similar men of good will and good conduct, thee will see to it that he gets burnt. Why should we submit to the devil? I pray thee, dear Judge, do not heed this man's words! He speaks of nothing but falsehood. Ask thyself, is it really him who is in trial the sinner? Or he who accuses only to bring forth chaos and injustice and uproot civilisation from the inside?

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.