type in one word how your day was then say why you said that one word/relax time

Feb 5, 2020
MO, kansas city, liberty
i'm doing this so i can lift the spirits of everyone during the time. i want Ham5teak to stay as a friendly group of people that support others. this will also help make stress go away. here is my word

happy, because i got some stuff done that was bothering me and i got to meet my friend

this is to help bring the good out of everyone
you can even comment on other people's messages. just please be nice about it. also don't post something negative we don't want that. now stay happy

Feb 5, 2020
MO, kansas city, liberty
to the 24 people who of right now have seen this but do not wish to respond.

i know that, in this time, things are the best. but if you choose to let that stuff let you down into the pit, your going to be stuck in that pit. then what would you do, now if you try to climb up doesn't do any good so what will you do. what you'll do is break that wall of fear, let others in, don't be afraid instead use that fear to boost you to inspire you. let it give you some confidence. your not alone your family, your friends, your love ones, all here to help you climb that wall, even everyone in this server is here to help. don't refuse it, don't break it down, let it do the opposite, let it help you. after that use the help to help others out of the endless holes. that's what were all here for, now are you going to use it. - HarleyQuin