New Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

golp

Mar 4, 2019
Texas
I just changed my username from iFrog01 to golp but now I can't figure out how to get my home and everything else back.

Ali

Feb 1, 2019
Canada
google.com
Hello,
Ham5teak is a cracked server. So anyone under any username can join without authentication from Minecraft, it doesn't check if you have an official (you paid for it) account.
The server works like this: when a new username joins you can register it with /register and it will create everything for that username. So for example when you join with iFrog01 everything will be saved to "iFrog01", when you rejoin with a different username like golp, to the server it is a new account.

Did you have to register again? If yes that means that you created a new account.

If you have a Minecraft account that you bough from Microsoft then that is different (a bit) make a support ticket at Contact us under Support.

Reply if you have a cracked account or on official account.

>>>You can create a ticket to move your stuff from your old account to your new one

Ali

Feb 1, 2019
Canada
google.com
> If you have a cracked Minecraft, when you joined and registered there isn't a way that the server knows it's both your account and it was just a username change. Because on how cracked servers work you created a whole different account. You can create a support ticket for transferring your stuff from your old username to your new one.
Join back with iFrog01 and login like normal and you can play on that with all your stuff.

> You weren't clear: did you ever buy Minecraft, you said "I didn't buy minecraft again"

Status
Not open for further replies.