Music

Do you think the music plugin should be improved?

• YES

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Jaymz

Jan 30, 2019
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Hi, anyone reading this.
Music has been a feature in Skyblock since the beggining and some people immediately do /music disable when they join. I personally think that when one does /music disable it should disable until they do /music enable. And perhaps allow players to do /music play to play the song they want without having to surf through loads of pages to find the song they like. This is my opinion, a small feature but some people enjoy it and it should be improved to their likings.

Spazz

Jan 30, 2019
Australia
Hi, anyone reading this.
Music has been a feature in Skyblock since the beggining and some people immediately do /music disable when they join. I personally think that when one does /music disable it should disable until they do /music enable. And perhaps allow players to do /music play to play the song they want without having to surf through loads of pages to find the song they like. This is my opinion, a small feature but some people enjoy it and it should be improved to their likings.
Knowing zen, hes too lazy to do this lol, ask mag

Zenya4

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 29, 2019
Knowing zen, hes too lazy to do this lol, ask mag
That's not true: We disabled /music play for players because it is an admin command which is used to set music for other players. Unfortunately, there is no node to let you play the specific piece for yourself. You can select through a list in of songs in /music

Jaymz

Jan 30, 2019
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
That's not true: We disabled /music play for players because it is an admin command which is used to set music for other players. Unfortunately, there is no node to let you play the specific piece for yourself. You can select through a list in of songs in /music
Welp at least I tried than wondering what could've happened. Thanks anyways, just figured it would be cool if there was a song search option instead.. :3

fishieeee

Jan 30, 2019
my heart
Some of the songs don't even have a name, so people can't search for a song they liked hearing if it happens to not have a title, be it through typing or going through the list of songs.
Unless they're really dedicated and check through every song with no names.

Jaymz

Jan 30, 2019
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Some of the songs don't even have a name, so people can't search for a song they liked hearing if it happens to not have a title, be it through typing or going through the list of songs.
Unless they're really dedicated and check through every song with no names.
Yeah, I agree. It makes it easier if there's a song search feature

Ali

Feb 1, 2019
Canada
You can try a different plugin.
And if there will be a new plugin people will ask to bring the old one back.

Choices Choices